If you’re looking for the best Premier League betting odds to maximize your winnings, you’ve come to the right place. MyFootballBets provides a free odds comparison tool that allows you to see the most competitive odds from the top bookmakers in your country. With just a click, you can compare the odds for upcoming matches and make informed decisions on where to place your bets.
Best Betting Odds for England Premier League
MyFootballBets’ Football odds comparison tool offers the best Premier League odds from all the top bookmakers. Our user-friendly interface allows you to easily compare and select the most lucrative betting options. You can even view English Premier League market prices alongside the match in the 1×2 columns for added convenience.
For those who prefer long-term bets, head over to the Odds tab, click on the event, and view a detailed odds comparison and the history of odds movement. MyFootballBets is committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information on betting odds, all while offering a seamless user experience. Start using our Football odds comparison tool today and increase your chances of winning big.
Top 5 English Premier League Betting Sites
If you’re keen on placing bets on the English Premier League, we’ve got you covered. We’ve thoroughly researched and reviewed multiple betting platforms to ensure that your betting experience is secure and entertaining. You can be confident that the sites we recommend are reliable, honest, and provide competitive odds. Check out our rating of England Premier League Betting Sites and choose the one that suits you best.
How We Rate Premier League Betting Sites
At MyFootballBets, we understand that finding a trustworthy and reputable betting platform is crucial to your betting experience. That’s why we have researched and reviewed several betting sites and compiled a list of the top 5 Premier League betting sites based on the following five criteria:
- Market Selection: We evaluated the quality of Premier League markets in terms of both breadth and depth. We ensured that all Premier League matchups were covered, not just the popular ones or the playoffs. Additionally, we analyzed the variety of bet types available, ensuring that they extended beyond basic Match Result markets.
- Odds Quality: The quality of odds offered by a bookmaker can significantly impact your potential earnings. Our top 5 Premier League betting sites guarantee fair prices and even offer odds boosting to make them more attractive.
- Live Betting Tools: Our recommended bookmakers provide live odds for Premier League matchups and offer a decent variety of bet types. We prioritized brands with highly responsive live betting tools for quick execution of wagers.
- Special Offers: Betting promotions enhance your betting experience by either boosting your wins or reducing your losses. We analyzed the value of each offer and reviewed their terms and conditions to ensure that they were fair.
- Mobile Features: We evaluated the quality of mobile features for each of our recommended Premier League betting sites, ensuring that all markets and special offers were carried over from the desktop site. We also checked that the app or mobile website was reliable, quick, and easy to use.
Premier League at a Glance:
- Founded – 20 February 1992; 31 years ago
- Website – premierleague.com
- Number of teams – 20 (since 1995–96)
- Most championships – Manchester United (13 titles)
- Top goalscorer – Alan Shearer (260)
England Premier League Stats & Predictions
In this section we’ll show you how to use our site to create a betting strategy based on statistics. All the stats here are updated real-time and predictions are generated by considering the most recent games of both teams.
How to use the stats and probabilities to form a winning bet?
Let’s take an example. At the time of writing of this post we selected Champions League quarter-final Manchester City VS Bayern Munich. Please keep in mind that there are many factors influencing the outcome of a particular game and therefore you can’t solely rely on stats. What you can do however is to increase the probability of winning by choosing an event that is more likely to happen.
Selecting the Right Bet: A Step-by-Step Guide
Below we will show a typical scenario of selecting a high probability bet.
Step 1: Click on the “EVENT INFO” column
Step 2: Select your betting market
For this example, we will select the “Goals” betting market.
As you can see, according to the latest stats, there is a 100% probability for Bayern Munich to score at least 1 goal in this game. The probability of Manchester City scoring a goal is also very high – 95%. Based on these findings, we can conclude that it is highly probable for both Man City and Bayern Munich to score a goal in this game. Moreover, the probability of each team scoring more than one goal is also high – 80% for Man City and 92% for Bayern Munich. So let’s see what are the odds offered for these events.
Step 3: Select your odds
Switch to odds and select the betting market “Total Goals”
What we’re looking for is odds offered for 1.25+ or 1.5+ Goals. Basically, this means that the total goals scored must be at least 2.
The highest odds are highlighted and shown first. In this case the best odds are offered by VBet for the “OVER 1.5 GOALS” market namely 1.21 decimal. This means that the bookmaker will pay out $121 for each $100 wagered. In other words, this could possibly be a 20% return on your bet. You can also compare odds by clicking on the “Compare Odds” and see other bookmakers with lower odds.
Step 4: Place A Bet
After selecting the odds, click on the bookmaker to visit their website. You will be welcomed with a bonus for new players and other incentives. Make sure you read the bonus terms before opting-in.