Ireland Premier Division Betting Odds

Looking for the most competitive odds for the Ireland Premier Division? Look no further than MyFootballBets! Our innovative 100% free odds comparison tool makes it easy to find the best odds available on the market. To get started, simply select the date you’re interested in and browse through the upcoming matches. When you find a game that catches your eye, click on it to open a table displaying the highest betting odds from the top bookmakers in the industry.

Best Betting Odds for Ireland Premier Division

MyFootballBets’s innovative platform collects real-time Premier Division betting odds from all the reputable betting sites in your country, giving you the edge you need to make informed bets and maximize your winnings.

To get started, browse the latest betting odds for Premier Division in the 1×2 column. If you’re interested in long-term bets, check out the outrights tab for even more options.

When you find an event you’re interested in, click on it to see a detailed odds comparison of both live and pre-match odds. You’ll also be able to track any movement or changes to the football betting odds, ensuring that you’re always up-to-date and informed.

Top 5 Ireland Premier Division Betting Sites

If you are interested in betting on Ireland Premier Division, we’ve done the research and reviews for you, ensuring that you have a safe and enjoyable betting experience. Rest easy knowing that the sites we recommend are reputable, trustworthy, and offer some of the most competitive odds available.

First Deposit Bonus 100% up to $200
18+. New Players.
100% Deposit Match Bonus
18+ New Players
€122 Sports Betting Bonus
New players 18+
Place £10 and Earn £30 in Free Bets
Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days and expires after 14 days • Bonus valid on selected Casino games only • Bonus wins capped at £500, excluding Jackpot wins • You must wager Bonus amount x40 – this requirement varies by game
100% match up to C$ 300
18+ New Players

How We Rate?

If you’re looking to bet on Ireland Premier Division, there are now a vast number of online bookies to choose from. However, not all betting sites are equal, and some are better than others when it comes to the markets they offer, the odds available, mobile options, payment methods and bonus offers. Let’s take a closer look at our top picks for the best Ireland Premier Division betting sites.

  • Available Markets: The best Ireland Premier Division betting sites offer a wide variety of markets, including pre-match, live and outright options. Popular markets include 1×2, total goals, first goalscorer, both teams to score and outright title winner.
  • Odds: Odds can vary significantly between bookies, so it’s important to find a site that consistently offers competitive prices. BetiBet is one of the best betting sites for Ireland Premier Division odds, with competitive prices available on pre-match, live and outright markets. They also offer a range of useful features, such as cash out, which allows you to close out a bet early if you’re not confident it will win.
  • Mobile Options: Mobile betting has become increasingly popular in recent years, and it’s now essential for betting sites to offer a good mobile experience. The best betting sites are fully functional via mobile browsers and have invested in dedicated mobile betting apps. One app that stands out is the 888sport app, available on iOS and Android. It offers a slick and user-friendly interface, making Ireland Premier Division betting quick and simple when you’re on the go.
  • Payment Methods: When it comes to funding your bets, it’s important to have a range of payment options available. The best sites offer a variety of payment methods, including debit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards. Deposits should be instant, and the best payment options are secure and easy to use. Meanwhile, withdrawals should be processed quickly and without any fees.
  • Bonus Offers: It’s worth considering the bonus offers available when choosing a betting site. Welcome offers are usually accompanied by a range of ongoing promotions, some of which may be eligible for Ireland Premier Division betting. These can include free bets, acca insurance, enhanced winnings, price boosts and money back specials. However, it’s important to read the terms and conditions carefully to ensure you understand the requirements of each promotion.

We’ve taken the time to rate Ireland Premier Division betting sites so that you can make informed decisions about where to place your bets. With our thorough and unbiased evaluations, you’ll be able to find the perfect platform to suit your needs and preferences.

Ireland Premier Division at a Glance:

  • Founded – 1985; 38 years ago
  • Website –
  • Number of teams – 10
  • Most championships – Shamrock Rovers and Dundalk (8 titles)
  • Top goalscorer – Jason Byrne (83)

Ireland Premier Division Stats & Predictions

In this section, we will guide you through the process of utilizing our website to develop a betting strategy based on statistical data. Our platform provides real-time updates for all statistics, and our predictions are generated by taking into account the most recent games played by both teams.

How to use the stats and probabilities to form a winning bet?

As we approach the highly anticipated quarter-final match between Real Madrid and Chelsea in the Champions League, it’s important to understand that there are a multitude of factors that can influence the outcome of the game. While statistics are certainly important, they cannot be relied upon entirely when it comes to predicting the winner of a match. By choosing an event that is more likely to occur, you can improve your odds and potentially increase your payout.

Step-by-Step Guide to Selecting the Right Bet

We will now demonstrate a common scenario for choosing a bet with a high probability of winning. Select your match and follow the steps below:

Step 1: Click on the “EVENT INFO” column

ireland premier league events

Step 2: Select your betting market

We will select the “Corners” betting market.

ireland premier league select betting market

You can see that the probability for Real Madrid to perform 10 corners is 56% and for Chelsea is 54%. But if you select to bet that the teams will perform 11 corners the probabilities are as follow: Real Madrid – 46% and Chelsea – 38%. Let’s see what are the odds for these events.

Step 3: Select your odds

Switch to odds and select the betting market “Total Corners”.

What we’re looking for is odds offered for 10, 10.5 or 11 Corners. Basically, this means that the total corners scored must be at least 10.

ireland premier league corners betting odds

The highest odds are shown first and are highlighted. In this case, they are offered by LeoVegas for 10.5 corners market namely 1.58 decimal. This means that if you bet $100, the bookmaker will pay you $158 or you will have a 58% return on your bet. If you want to compare the odds, click on Compare odds.

Step 4: Place A Bet

Select the odd and click on the bookmaker to visit their site. There you may find a welcome offer for new players. Make sure that you’ve read the bonus terms before claiming it.

Top Bookmakers
Extensive range of betting options
Withdrawal Times: Very Good!
Best for Canadian bettors
Over 30,000 pre-match events
Best for players from Brazil
Top leagues payout of over 95%