Northern Premier League Betting Odds

At MyFootballBets we offer you the most competitive odds for Northern Premier League via our 100% free odds comparison tool. Choose a date and see the upcoming matches. To see the best odds, click on the game that interests you to open a table with the highest betting odds from top bookmakers.

Best Betting Odds for Northern Premier League

If you’re looking for the most favorable odds for your Northern League Premier bets, look no further than MyFootballBets’ Football odds comparison tool. Our platform offers the best Northern League Premier odds from all the top bookmakers available in your country.

With our user-friendly interface, you can easily compare and select the most lucrative betting options. Additionally, you can view Northern League Premier market prices alongside the match in the 1×2 columns.

For those who prefer long-term bets, head over to the Odds tab and click on the event to view a detailed odds comparison and the history of odds movement.

At MyFootballBets, we’re committed to providing our users with the most accurate and up-to-date information on betting odds, all while offering a seamless user experience. Start using our Football odds comparison tool today and increase your chances of winning big.

Top 5 Northern Premier League Betting Sites

If you’re interested in betting on the Northern Premier League, we’ve got you covered. We have researched and reviewed several betting platforms to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable betting experience. You can rest assured that the sites we recommend are reputable, trustworthy, and offer competitive odds. See how we rate Northern Premier League Betting Sites.

First Deposit Bonus 100% up to $200
18+. New Players.
100% Deposit Match Bonus
18+ New Players
€122 Sports Betting Bonus
New players 18+
Place £10 and Earn £30 in Free Bets
Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days and expires after 14 days • Bonus valid on selected Casino games only • Bonus wins capped at £500, excluding Jackpot wins • You must wager Bonus amount x40 – this requirement varies by game
100% match up to C$ 300
18+ New Players

How We Rate

While the Northern Premier League may not have the same level of prestige as the Premier League, there are still numerous websites that provide betting markets for it. We have scrutinized all these options and compiled a top 10 list for you, based on the following five important criteria:

Market Selection: The first thing we confirmed with all recommended brands was that they offered Northern Premier League markets. Once this was confirmed, we evaluated the quality of these markets in terms of both breadth and depth. We ensured that all Northern Premier League matchups were covered, not just the popular ones or the playoffs. Additionally, we analyzed the variety of bet types available, ensuring that they extended beyond basic Match Result markets.

Odds Quality: The quality of odds offered by a bookmaker cannot be ignored. As a bettor, even if you make smart picks, poor odds can limit your potential earnings. However, our top 5 Northern Premier League betting sites guarantee fair prices, and in some cases, even offer odds boosting to make them more attractive.

Live Betting Tools: Gone are the days of being limited to pre-match wagers. Today, you can place and cash out wagers on Northern Premier League scores even after a match has started. We made sure that all our recommended bookmakers provided live odds for Northern Premier League matchups, and that these odds were fair. We also looked for a decent variety of bet types and prioritized brands with highly responsive live betting tools for quick execution of wagers.

Special Offers: Betting promotions present opportunities to enhance your betting experience by either boosting your wins or reducing your losses. While it is rare to find specific Northern Premier League betting offers, we examined the deals that encompassed the competition. We analyzed the value of each offer and reviewed their terms and conditions to ensure that they were fair.

Mobile Features: The rise of mobile technology has had a profound impact on the betting industry. Today’s bettors expect to be able to place wagers wherever and whenever they want, either through a downloadable mobile app or a mobile website. We evaluated the quality of mobile features for each of our recommended Northern Premier League betting sites, ensuring that all markets and special offers were carried over from the desktop site. We also checked that the app or mobile website was reliable, quick, and easy to use.

Northern Premier League at a Glance:

  • Founded – 1968; 55 years ago
  • Website –
  • Number of teams – 82

Northern Premier League Stats & Predictions

In this section, we will guide you through the steps of utilizing our website to develop a betting strategy based on statistical analysis. Our platform provides real-time updates on all relevant statistics, and our predictions are formulated by taking into account the recent performances of both teams.

How to use the stats and probabilities to form a winning bet?

As the highly anticipated quarter-final match between Real Madrid and Chelsea in the Champions League approaches, it’s essential to acknowledge that several factors can affect the game’s result. While statistics certainly have a significant influence, they cannot be the sole determining factor in predicting the match’s victor. By selecting events that are more likely to occur, you can enhance your chances of winning and potentially increase your payout.

Step-by-Step Guide to Selecting the Right Bet

We will now illustrate a typical situation for selecting a bet with a high likelihood of winning. Select your match and follow the steps below:

Step 1: Click on the “EVENT INFO” column

ireland premier league events

Step 2: Select your betting market

For this instance, let’s choose the “Corners” betting market.

ireland premier league select betting market

Real Madrid has a 56% chance of performing 10 corners, while Chelsea’s likelihood is at 54%. However, if you decide to bet on both teams performing 11 corners instead, the probabilities change to 46% for Real Madrid and 38% for Chelsea. Let’s now examine the odds provided for these outcomes.

Step 3: Select your odds

Real Madrid has a 56% chance of performing 10 corners, while Chelsea’s likelihood is at 54%. However, if you decide to bet on both teams performing 11 corners instead, the probabilities change to 46% for Real Madrid and 38% for Chelsea. Let’s now examine the odds provided for these outcomes.

select odds

The most favorable odds are showcased at the beginning and emphasized, with LeoVegas offering the best odds for the 10.5 corners market at 1.58 decimal odds. This means that if you bet $100, the bookmaker will award you $158, potentially resulting in a 58% profit on your wager. To compare the odds with other bookmakers, simply click on “Compare Odds.”

Step 4: Place A Bet

Select the preferred odds and click on the associated bookmaker to be taken to their website. There, you may find a welcome bonus for new customers, but it’s crucial to thoroughly review the bonus terms before accepting it.

Top Bookmakers
Extensive range of betting options
Withdrawal Times: Very Good!
Best for Canadian bettors
Over 30,000 pre-match events
Best for players from Brazil
Top leagues payout of over 95%